The program is designed to challenge teens physically and mentally at different levels. A rigorous and physical form of involves more fluid movements. Students will work on more advanced moves, forms and Shoalin Weapons including staff, broadsword, straight sword, whip, and spear.
- - develop leadership skills
- - improve coordination and motor skills
- - building body strength, flexibility
- - Anti-bullying skills and self-defense
- - prevent joint injuries
- - improve entertaining and practical
- - assertiveness training
- - Fun Fun Fun
Progress is often marked by the belt system which takes the beginner from 0(no belt) through a variety of colors until 9th(yellow belt). Testing for each new level, generally every three months, is a good exercise in setting and achieving goals. Each belt level will learn different selected Shaolin forms and weapons.