Beginning of the program is achieving fitness and focus. Kungfu training is not only physical movement, but also mental and emotional enhancement. Children will learn how to self-control, discipline, concentration and sparring which includes kicks, punches, blocks, and throws. Meanwhile, kids will have fun and enjoy Kungfu as other sports.
Benefits of Youth & Kids Kungfu class training
- - improve coordination and motor skills
- - building body strength, flexibility
- - Anti-bullying skills and self-defense
- - improve listening and focus skills
- - increase respect to Parents, Teachers and Peers
- - socialization with a group of same age children
- - Fun Fun Fun
Progress is often marked by the belt system which takes the beginner from 0(no belt) through a variety of colors until 9th(yellow belt). Testing for each new level, generally every three months, is a good exercise in setting and achieving goals. Each belt level will learn different selected Shaolin forms and weapons.